Under Article. 64 et seq of Legislative Decree. N. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree n.21 / 2014, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the form d ' order a reference to VAT), is entitled to terminate the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in the following paragraphs.
1) The law applies to product purchased in its entirety. it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased.
2) Federicadifalcojewellery.it., in order for the right of withdrawal in distance contract as provided by D. Lgsl. 206/2005, as amended, informs the customer that the product sold will be deemed substantially intact, except for any deterioration of that which will result in a corresponding decrease of the value of reimbursed;
3) The purchased goods must be intact - or possibly deteriorated - and returned in original packaging. To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box, you will well protect the product inside.
It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging;
4) the property subject to right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number found in the sales invoice. If the goods were to bring a different number of freshman from what reported in the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for his return, with the simultaneous cancellation of the request for withdrawal;
5) the shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer;
6) Shipping costs faced by Federicadifalcojewellery.it and percentages withheld by the various financial services for receipt the payment of the asset are charged to the customer;
7) the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
8) If the goods are damaged during transport, Federicadifalcojewellery.it will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for his return, with the simultaneous cancellation of the request for withdrawal;
Federicadifalcojewellery.it not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments ;
the property subject to right of withdrawal must be within the Federicadifalcojewellery.it warehouse within 14 days from the date of solar return authorization, after that date the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal;
in case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, "Federicadifalcojewellery.it." It will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging and / or internal packaging, "Federicadifalcojewellery.it." will reimburse the customer the full amount of the returned goods within 14 days of return of goods, except for decrease in value due to the deterioration of the good that will result in a consequent decrease of the amount refunded, by following the transfer of the amount charged on the card credit or by bank transfer.
9) products that are not grim in the "AVAILABLE NOW" do not fall in the objects that can be returned for a refund as they are handmade products specifically to fulfill the customer's order, therefore federicadifalcojewellery.it will decide case by case whether the object that you want to return and the reasons are valid or less to get a refund.