These Terms are for the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via computer network on the site "federicadifalcojewellery.it". Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Decree no. 185/99 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, it will be submitted to the rules set out in Law no. 675/96 as amended.
The customer, by sending electronic confirmation of your purchase order, unconditionally accepts and agrees to observe in its relations with federicadifalcojewellery.it, the general conditions and payment transcribed below, claiming to have read and accepted all the information provided to him under the rules mentioned above, and also recognizing that federicadifalcojewellery.it does not consider itself bound to different conditions unless previously agreed in writing .
The present General Conditions of Sale must be examined online by customers visitors federicadifalcojewellery.it site before they confirm their purchases. The submission of the confirmation order implies the total knowledge of these General Conditions of Sale and their full acceptance. The customer agrees and undertakes, once the online purchase procedure, to print and keep these general conditions of sale, already examined and accepted during the process of purchase, in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid to art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999.
List prices shown in the online shop are inclusive of VAT and subject to change at any time without federicadifalcojewellery.it must notify any, is assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any incorrect description.
This information will be sent to the email address indicated by the consumer even at the time of registration of the order together with the delivery address information or any other notes expenses. The final order confirmation will be sent to the customer, always by e-mail upon completion of the transaction and will contain the same information
Purchases of products, available as illustrated and described online in the relevant pages and techniques, is made by the customer at the price indicated therein, to be confirmed at the order is confirmed, in addition to the transport costs as specified below in art. 6, and still displayed on the purchase.
Before confirming to the customer will be shown the unit cost of each product chosen, the total cost when you purchase more products and related expenses transport.
Confirming the acquisition, upon completion of the transaction, the customer will receive an e-mail message containing the date and the total amount of your order and the details itself.
federicadifalcojewellery.it reserves the right to cancel an order or an order item if the following conditions are met:
items that are reported as out of print by the distribution companies;
articles for problems that can not be delivered by suppliers;
credit card fraud;
Price changes by the supplier which involve changes of 5% higher price. All orders are subject to acceptance by the Seller that will send the customer an acceptance or a rejection of the order in the shortest possible time.
The Seller reserves the right, at its sole option, the right to cancel any order in case of clerical errors associated with the customer's order or with the information submitted by the Customer through the site federicadifalcojewellery.it, or if any further verification of the conditions of the credit customer suggested this cancellation.
FAILURE TO ENTER THE PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE COPY OF THE DATE OF THE ORDER IN CASE OF RULES 'OF PAYMENT BANK
Non-collection of the products of order item within 5 working days from the communication of our operators in the event of choice "in the withdrawal by cash payment."
Under Article. 64 et seq of Legislative Decree. N. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree n.21 / 2014, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the form d ' order a reference to VAT), is entitled to terminate the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in the following paragraphs.
1) The law applies to product purchased in its entirety. it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased.
2) federicadifalcojewellery.it., In order for the right of withdrawal in distance contract as provided by D. Lgsl. 206/2005, as amended, informs the customer that the product sold will be deemed substantially intact, except for any deterioration of that which will result in a corresponding decrease of the reimbursed value;
3) The purchased goods must be intact - or possibly deteriorated - and returned in original packaging. To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box, you will well protect the product inside.
It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging;
4) The property subject to right of withdrawal must contain the same number of this serial number in the sales invoice. If the goods were to bring a different number of freshman from what reported in the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for his return, with the simultaneous cancellation of the request for withdrawal;
5) The shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer;
6) The shipping costs faced by Federicadifalcojewellery.it and percentages withheld by the various financial services for the benefit of the payment receipt are the customer;
7) The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer; < / p>
8) If the goods are damaged during transport, federicadifalcojewellery.it will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt the goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for his return, with the simultaneous cancellation of the request for withdrawal;
federicadifalcojewellery.it not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments ;
the property subject to right of withdrawal must be within the federicadifalcojewellery.it warehouse within 14 days from the date of solar return authorization, after that date the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal;
in case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, "federicadifalcojewellery.it" will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original and / or internal packaging, "federicadifalcojewellery.it" will reimburse the customer the full amount of the returned goods within 14 days of return of goods, except for decrease in value due to the deterioration of the good that will result in a consequent decrease of the amount refunded, by transfer of the amount charged to your credit card or by bank transfer.
9) Products that are not grim in the "AVAILABLE NOW" not covered by objects that can be returned for a refund as they are handmade products specifically to fulfill the customer's order, therefore federicadifalcojewellery.it will decide case by case whether the object that you want to return and the reasons are valid or not for credit.